Before the meeting:
- Are your personal details up to date?
- Have you added your qualifications?
- Have you added evidence and assigned it to the appropriate appraisal?
- Have you associated each item of evidence with an appropriate competency option?
- Have you included at least one evidence item for each competency option?
- Have you added a reflection to each evidence item or marked as ‘N/A’?
- Have you added any special circumstances that your appraiser should be aware of e.g. sick leave?
- Have you added suggested/interim development needs?
- Do you need to add any personal objectives?
- Have you chosen an appraiser?
- Do you need a secondary appraiser? If so, have you chosen one?
- Have you set your meeting date?
- Have you completed your input form and sent it to your appraiser?
After the meeting:
- Have you received an appraisal output form from your appraiser?
- Have you approved the appraisal output form sent to you by your appraiser?
- Have you completed the feedback questionnaire?
If you can answer yes to all of these questions, congratulations, your appraisal is complete!